Certification of reinforcement steels products are offert to steel manufacturer and workshops performing straitening of coils and welding of reinforments steels.
FORCE Certification A/S terms covering certification of reinforcement steels are specified in our “ABC-reinforcement steel”.
A successful certification of the product enable you to mark your products with the FORCE Certification A/S certification mark. In the menu “About certifikats” you may find more information regarding the use of certification marks – rules, which are also described in “ABC-reinforcement steel”.
Certification of reinforcing steel products are is done according to the following standards and specifications:
- Welable reinforcing steels
- Prestressing steels, including
Basis for product specifications
- Eurocode 2, EN 1992-1-1:2004/A1:2015: Design of concrete structures – Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings
- DK NA:2017. National Annex to Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures – Part 1-1: General rules and rules for building
- EN 10080: Steel for the reinforcemnt of concrete – Weldable reinforcing steel – General
- prEN 10138-1: Prestressing steels – Part 1: General requirements
- prEN 10138-2: Prestressing steels – Part 2: Wire
- prEN 10138-3: Prestressing steels – Part 3: Strand
- prEN 10138-4: Prestressing steels – Part 4: Bars
When submitting application forms you accept the FORCE Certification A/S policy for handling personal data in accordance with GDPR. The personal data policy is shown here.