FORCE Certification A/S has prepared the following procedure for complaints to ensure a fast and serious handling/processing. We look at every complaint as a way to improve our service.
A complaint also includes your appeal of a decision we have made about your certification process.
Your complaint must be in writing, preferable by e-mail, addressed to our Managing Director.
Do you wish to complain about our decision you must forward the complaint within 4 weeks after receiving our decision.
In order to process your complaint efficiently, we ask you to inform us of the following in addition to the complaint:
- Name and position
- Company name and address (if relevant)
- Contact information (e-mail, phone etc.)
- The certification / inspection area
The Head of the area or the Managing Director is processing your complaint. Employees who have been involved in your certification process cannot participate in the appeal decision.
We will get back to you within a week once we have received your complaint. We might add some clarifying question in our confirming e-mail.
Within 2-4 weeks, you will receive a plan for the complaint processing including name of contact person, description of the complaint and the expected response time.
You will hereafter receive our decision on your complaint in writing (possibly by e-mail) including an indication of possible appeals.
If you wish to complain about:
- FORCE Certification A/S as a notified body, it is possible to bring the complaint directly to the appointing authority.
- A, by us, certified product, person or company – you must forward the complaint to our Managing Director. We will inform our customer about your complaint at an appropriate time. Such complaints will be handled like all other complaints.
- FORCE Certification A/S to our Certification Committee regarding ISO 9712/Nordtest scheme, chapter 8.2, you must likewise forward the complaint to our Managing Director.
Please use our contact information or send the complaint to FORCE Certification A/S, Park Allé 345, DK-2605, Brøndby, Att.: The Managing Director.