Complaint guidance FORCE Certification UK LImited has prepared the following procedure for complaints to ensure a fast and serious handling/processing. We look at every complaint as a way to improve our service. A complaint also includes your appeal of a decision we have made about your certification process. Your complaint must be in writing, preferable by e-mail, addressed to our Director. Do you wish to complain about our decision you must forward the complaint within 4 weeks after receiving our decision. In order to process your complaint efficiently, we ask you to inform us of the following in addition to the complaint:
- Name and position
- Company name and address (if relevant)
- Contact information (e-mail, phone etc.)
- The certification / inspection area
The Head of the Certification area or the Director is processing your complaint. Employees who have been involved in your certification process cannot participate in the appeal decision. We will get back to you within a week once we have received your complaint. We might add some clarifying question in our confirming e-mail. Within 2-4 weeks, you will receive a plan for the complaint processing including name of contact person, description of the complaint and the expected response time. You will hereafter receive our decision on your complaint in writing (possibly by e-mail) including an indication of possible appeals. Other issues: If you wish to complain about:
- FORCE Certification UK Limited as a approved body, it is possible to bring the complaint directly to the appointing authority.
- A certified product you must forward the complaint to our Director. We will inform our client about your complaint at an appropriate time. Such complaints will be handled like all other complaints.
Contact information: Please use our contact information or send the complaint to FORCE Certification UK Limited, Salisbury House, 5th Floor, London Wall, London, EC2M 5QQ, Great Britain Att.: The Director or email@example.com .