Product certification of welding consumables covered by Construction Product Regulation (CPR) are issued according to:
- Fulfilment of the Construction Product Regulation (CPR) as specified in EN 13479
As a Notified Body (ID no. 0200) we continuously follow co-operation work between Notified Bodies in Europe and for this product maintain a membership of CPR – SG17.
Our scheme covers these types of welding consumable products:
- wire electrodes
- tubular cored electrodes
- covered electrodes
A successful certification will result in a Fabric Production Certificate (FPC) covering manufacturing of welding consumable.
The production must fulfill the following requirements:
- Manufacturer´s product specification
- Requirements of ABC-EU Directives
- Requirements of the actual welding consumables classification standard
- Requirements of EN ISO 544
- European guidelines issued under CPR and sub-group SG17.
and your quality system shall fulfill:
- the requirements of ABC-CPR
- the quality system must be documented and fulfill the requirements of EN 12074
- the requirements of other acceptable certification standards (eg. as ISO 9001, if applicable
requirements in additional normative documents
all European guidelines issued under the CPR regulation and sub-group SG17.